Pinnacle Plastics has an extensive range of plastic extrusions, the majority consisting of pipe extrusions and a growing range of custom profile extrusions. Most of our extrusion products are manufactured for secondary operations in applications in the industrial, agricultural, and retail sectors.
Our injection moulded and blow moulded products are used primarily in the cosmetics industry. These products consist of a variety of jars, bottles and caps. All of these are available in a large range of custom colours to suit your individual requirements.
Our Current Products Include
- Rigid irrigation risers, manufactured from both high density polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Balloon Sticks, made from polystyrene and polypropylene.
- Hula hoops, in various colours and sizes.
- Cross Linked Polyethylene Tubing, available in custom sizes is highly chemical resistant.
- Flexible PVC tubing, for applications such as upholsteres seat piping.
- Dip tubes, made from various materials and available in custom sizes and lengths, and also available with angle end cuts. Dip tubes are used in various bottles and containers where fluid needs to be collected from the base of the bottle, such as you everyday trigger spray cleaners.
- Core tubes, also available in various sizes and lengths used mainly for coiling of meat film and other sheet extrusions.
- Plastic Gravity Rollers, used in the manufacture of conveyor tables, are made from food grade polypropylene.
- Plastic Right Angle Hollow Section (Box Section), available in various materials and custom sizes. This is used in applications such as safety railings, fencing and posts.
- Clear Polycarbonate Tubing, used for many applications where it is critical to view matter inside the tube. It is extremely durable, impact resistant, UV stabilised and transparent like glass. Some applications include soil core sample tubes, water tank level indicators, promotional packaging, displays, and postage cylinders. End caps can be supplied for most sizes.
- Road sign posts, available in high impact materials such as impact modified polypropylene and polycarbonate. Available in custom sizes and colours.
- Road Markers or Guide posts, available various colours although mainly white. Customised profiles to suit individual requirements. These posts can be manufactured from various materials, most commonly high impact modified polycarbonate. They will not change is appearance or vary in property under 10 years. Extemely durable and impact resistant. A truly superior material.